Scars,are a natural product of human wound healing. From a clinical point of view, it is usually caused by wound healing of the skin, subcutaneous tissue or deep tissue, and can be combined with the loss of subcutaneous tissue, muscle, bone and the like. The scar brings great physical pain and mental pain to the patient, causing the patient to have both physical and mental obstacles.
At present, the clinical application of CO2 dot matrix laser treatment of scar has obvious curative effect, with the dual effects of instant gasification and long-term stimulation of collagen hyperplasia, fully achieve the effect of traditional exploitation treatment, accurately adjust the size, density, shape and scan of the scanning pattern. Mode, penetration depth, to meet the needs of various skin conditions. The CO2 dot matrix laser is a minimally invasive treatment between invasive and non-invasive treatments that greatly reduces recovery time after treatment. The laser is used to uniformly apply fine pores on the skin, which in turn causes a series of skin biochemical reactions to achieve the effects of rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, scarring and lightening of spots. Effectively reduce the patient’s psychological anxiety.
Why choose fractional Co2 laser?
Traditional Co2 laser
It is an exfoliative laser (exfoliation, that is, it will be crusted), which will be similar to dermabrasion, which can rebuild the skin (not to break, there is a way to shovel the wall and put the putty), but a wide range The treatment is prone to coloration, color loss, and even scarring. This is not effective, it is not safe, and it is very embarrassing.
Co2 fractional laser
When the laser is applied to the skin, the normal skin is between the two points, so that the skin can be quickly recovered without causing side effects under the premise of ensuring a sufficient depth of the thorn.
CO2 fractional laser advantage:
1. Magic treatment without damage – dot matrix laser uses a dot matrix laser system, using the laser to ablate the tissue, can make micropores with a diameter of 80-100 microns on the skin, the hole spacing is 500 microns, these Micropores can be closed within one day after treatment, and are difficult to see with the naked eye, with little exudation, bleeding, and infection.
2. Customized personalized treatment plan – dot matrix laser can be customized according to individual needs. At the time of treatment, the diameter and depth of the micropores can be adjusted. Of all lasers, only the treatment range of the dot laser can achieve 5-100% adjustment, and a single treatment can produce significant results.
3. The skin can be restored – when the treatment, the laser directly penetrates the part to form a matrix of small white spots. The skin around these small points immediately initiates a lateral repair mechanism, and the epidermis will heal completely within 8 hours, allowing you to wash your face and take a shower. About 3-6 days, the mink at the small white spot falls off and the skin returns to its normal appearance. The internal collagen regeneration can last up to 6 months or even 6 years.
4. Safety—Because of the strong penetrating power of the dot matrix laser, it is less invasive and ensures uniform coverage of the micro-holes of the lattice, avoiding the overlap of the spots. Therefore, it is the most suitable laser for comprehensive treatment, so that the skin can quickly restore a smooth image.
What is the functional about Co2 laser?
●All kinds of wrinkles (frontal lines, eyebrow lines, eye wrinkles, perioral wrinkles, neck lines, abdominal stretch marks, etc.)
● Various scars (traumatic scars, burn scars, suture scars)
●Vascular lesions (capillary hyperplasia, rosacea)
● Remove epidermis, sweat duct tumors, etc.
● Rejuvenation (face lift, firming skin, etc.)
●Color spots, ichthyosis, chicken skin disease, red blood, etc.
●Skin sagging, eye bags, acne (acne) mark
●Specially designed for privacy and compactness
Which people are not suitable for Co2 lasers?
Because the dot matrix laser is a new type of laser cosmetic technology, it plays an important role in the field of skin beauty, and has the effects of ecchymosis, phlegm and acne. But the dot matrix laser is carried out by people. The following people are not suitable for dot matrix lasers:
1, scar body is not suitable for dot matrix laser;
2, severe diabetes, high blood pressure patients are not suitable for dot matrix laser;
3, mental patients, or those who have high expectations of treatment are not suitable for dot matrix laser;
4, active vitiligo and psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus is not suitable for dot matrix laser;
5, is not suitable for dot matrix laser during pregnancy or lactation;
6, light allergy is not suitable for dot matrix laser;
7.Those who have undergone chemical stripping, grinding and other skin resurfacing are not suitable for dot matrix lasers;
8. Those who use retinoic acid drugs in the near future are not suitable for dot matrix lasers;
9. Patients who are unwilling to have sunscreen and risk of grinding after surgery are not suitable for dot matrix lasers.