Now that the Q-Switched ND YAG laser is popular, many industry leaders want to introduce new projects, but they are worried that this project will hurt the skin. Today, we will bring you into the Q-Switched ND YAG laser, which is also containing the postoperative repair!
1. What is the Q-Switched ND YAG laser?
The Q-Switched ND YAG laser is a new medical technology that removes black spots and purifies the skin. It uses a high-energy laser to accumulate lasers with a wavelength of 1064 nm & 532 nm. It acts on the target tissue to absorb light in a very short time. It can be blasted and fractured at the same time, and at the same time, it can repair and repair growth factors, promote the renewal and proliferation of collagen and elastic fibers, accelerate the metabolism of skin, accelerate the metabolism of melanin, and solve the problem of deep pigmentation from the root cause to achieve whitening and cleansing. effect.
2. Can Q-Switched ND YAG lasers knock out all types of spots?
The Q-Switched ND YAG laser is mainly for melanocytes, which are effective for removing spots caused by melanocytes, such as freckles, chloasma, sunburn, and senile plaques. They cannot remove red spots such as spider mites or hemangioma.
3. The lighter the spot, more effective the Q-Switched ND YAG lasers are?
The principle of laser freckle is that a specific wavelength is absorbed by melanin in the skin, thereby disintegrating melanin to remove spots. In a short period of time, Q-Switched ND YAG lasers can release more energy, and the capture of melanin is more precise and fast, so the effect on some shallow spots is better.
4. Will it rebound after Q-Switched ND YAG laser freckle?
The rebound after the freckle is the spot that has been removed and then grow back again. The Q-Switched ND YAG laser can completely remove the stain. After removing it, just pay attention to protection and avoid induced melanin (ultraviolet radiation, day and night, water shortage, endocrine disorders, etc.). It will not grow back again.
5. Does the Q-Switched ND YAG laser make the skin thinner?
Firstly, the Q-Switched ND YAG laser pulverization melanin has a very strong blasting power. Generally, the color plaque may need to be 8-10 times with a conventional laser, but it takes only 2-3 times with Q-Switched ND YAG lasers, so that the skin does not need repeated stimulation and repair; The Q-Switched ND YAG laser stimulates collagen regeneration and reorganization in the skin, and does not thin the skin.
6. How long does it take to get back to normal after finishing the Q-Switched ND YAG laser?
The Q-Switched ND YAG laser has a short pulse width and concentrated energy, so it can break up melanocytes into smaller particles, which is especially fast, whether it is epidermal metabolism or dermal metabolism, so it recovers quickly. Generally, after the Q-Switched ND YAG laser is finished, there will be mild redness, swelling, heat and pain in the treatment site, but these symptoms will disappear completely within 12 hours. If there is crusting, it can naturally fall off 7-10 days after surgery. At this time, it will return to normal.
7. Will Q-Switched ND YAG lasers leave scars after treatment?
The principle of Q-Switched ND YAG laser action on the skin is “the principle of selective photothermal action”. It only works on pigment particles, does not damage normal skin tissue, and does not leave scars on the skin. However, some skin may be scarred after treatment. Such as if it is artificially revealed during the crusting period, it may leave scars on the skin.
8. Does it hurt when doing Q-Switched ND YAG laser treatment?
During the treatment, there will be a feeling of hot tingling, and the place where the pigment distribution is more obvious will be more obvious, but the speed of the Q-Switched ND YAG laser is very fast, and it will end in ten minutes. The pain is tolerable. If you are really afraid of pain, you can Applying a layer of epidermal anesthetic before treatment will reduce the pain during treatment.
9. Who can use the Q-Switched ND YAG laser?
Q-Switched ND YAG lasers are lasers. Laser treatment has certain contraindications. For example, women with photosensitivity or malignant tumors, pregnant/lactating women, and women with thyroid and endocrine diseases are not suitable for lasers.
10. Precautions after Q-Switched ND YAG laser surgery
(1) There is a slight redness, swelling, heat and pain in the treatment site on the day of Q-Switched ND YAG laser treatment, which is a normal phenomenon.
(2) Some lesions will have molting, which usually falls off after 7 to 10 days. Be careful not to scrape the scab with your fingers , make it fall off naturally.
(3) Do not wash your face within 24 hours after treatment, and clean it with professional medical grade cleaning products after 24 hours.
(4) After receiving laser freckle treatment, use medical grade repair mask (can be used for medical cold compress) to replenish moisture in time to promote repair.
(5) After treatment, apply professional repair products to the treatment site (you can use the anti-inflammatory/repair essence, aspirin vitamin C repair solution), and do not use other drugs or cosmetics.
(6) Sunscreen is very important: the treatment site is very sensitive to sunlight. Try to avoid exposure to strong light after treatment Within 20 days.